Sunday, September 8, 2013

Here we go.

Well, I am new to blogging, so I figured if everyone else can do it, why not me? I only have a million things going on in my life, why not blog also? I enjoy viewing other's blogs, and I have so much to share as far as things I make, emotions I have, opinions, diy's, and lots of other crap I can share with this World Wide Web thingy. So a little about me, I am a 26 year old woman in the smack dab middle of the Deep South. I live in Southern Alabama and love it. I am an artist and currently working on my internship and hope to soon find a job as an art teacher. I am married with 4 cats, a dog, and a turtle named Myrtle. (No children, maybe I'm trying to make up for that with so many animals). I love music, wine, and anything to help me escape reality most days. My new favorite spot is a hammock my husband hung in my back yard this summer. I am not a mom, surrounded by friends that are moms, that can have it's positives and negatives. My husband is an artist too and part of me starting a blog is his fault, in that he has put this "I am do everything" mentality in my head. It's super annoying. I joke that sometimes I feel like Jen Anniston's character in Wanderlust where she can't commit to one thing and does random things such as writing a save the penguins children's book. So, I want to keep this decently short, so you don't get bored, not even sure if anyone is out there reading (crickets)....but trust me there is more to come!
-Meg
    This was taken at my In-Law's farm today. It is truly beautiful there. 

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog today!
    I keep one too, mainly for my paintings, but I don't usually write much on it, I'm stingy with my words!
    Keep it up - even if it's only for you!

    ReplyDelete